Selection Criteria For Physician's Award
Nominee must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized & accredited Univ./college in any discipline of TCAM; (M.D/Ph.D. and higher qualifications will be preferred); Valid License/Registration from MOHP, DHA, DOH & DHCC; Valid Good Standing Certificate issued by licensing authority. The nominee must be practicing in the UAE for not less than 10 years.
The nominee must demonstrate valuable service that has improved the quality of healthcare for society in UAE.
Requirements; Eligibility & Selection Criteria for UAE-TCAM Practitioners:
- A letter of nomination for yourself from Academic, University, Hospital, and Register Centers for Health. A one-page (not exceeding 350 words) synopsis of your CV and major achievements in MS Word format including publications.
- A list of your nominated works and a copy of each. Please note that nominated works must not exceed 10 published Journal articles and 5 books or book chapters. (in MS Word format), in the field of complementary Medicine to improve the quality of life as an integrative approach or Evidenced based research.
- Highlight the expertise in the Award field and impact in 350 words
- A high-resolution recent photo (Passport Size) of yourself (in jpg format) with white background.
- A high-resolution copy of your passport.
- Nominee must have a recognized Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of TCAM; (M.D/Ph.D. and higher qualifications will be preferred);
- Valid License/Registration from Ministry of Health& Prevention, UAE(MOHP)/Dubai Health Authority (DHA)/Department of Health(DOH), Abu Dhabi;
- Valid Good Standing Certificate issued by the licensing authority.
- The nominee must be practicing in the UAE for not less than 10 years.
- A nominee must demonstrate valuable service that has improved the quality of healthcare for society in the UAE.
Immunity and Mental Health will be the selected areas.
These awards seek to highlight the outstanding work in four main areas that support the Medical Practice (Core Values):
- Clinical Excellence and Innovation
- Superior Service
- Reliable Safety.
- Cost Effectiveness
Besides the above core values, the selection criteria are five-fold.
Brief (200-500 word) summaries of the nominee’s excellence in the areas of:
- Technical Competence
- Personal Integrity
- Active Engagement of Family and Friends
- Doctor-Patient Dialogue
- Team Work